Mr. Michael Polidoro, the owner of Big City Plumbing & Heating Inc. received his Master Plumbing License in 1988 and continues with educational classes every 2 years. Big City Plumbing & Heating Inc. is licensed, insured and bonded.
- Member in good standing of the NYC Master Plumber Association
- Licensed and insured in Nassau and Suffolk County, and all 5 Boroughs.
- Backflow Prevention Device Tester
- Certified WARDFLEX installer
- Certified to conduct lead based paint renovation, repair & painting activities, EPA.
- Valued Plus Plumber with National Grid
- Registered with HEAP
- Registered with HPD Mayors office
- ERP for the Department of Housing & Preservation and Development
- VRAP Vacant Repair Emergency Program
Tasks & Accomplishments
New boiler conversion for the Department of Transportation in Riverhead complex.
Hot water replacement for the Avalon apartment complex.
Certified LBE contractor and awarded a $2 million contract for the Green Point Men's Shelter through the Department of General Services to install one of the most complex power flame graphic modulation systems in operation to date.
Also, Mr. Michael Polidoro was selected to sit on a panel for the department of Housing Preservation and Development. Additionally, Mike has worked on the VRAP program under the direction of Mayor Dinkins in the city of New York.
Mr. Michael Polidoro has also had an approved apprentice program authorized by the Department of Labor in the city of New York where only 2 contractors had approved apprentice programs in all 5 boroughs.
LMP Master Plumber 1074
Former New York City Plumbing